Please order repeat prescriptions using online access
Download the NHS App by clicking below or register for Patient Access
Online repeat prescriptions can be done via the NHS app or through Patient Access
If you have already signed up to repeat prescriptions through patient access you do not need to download the NHS app
If you are new to online repeat prescriptions you may find it easier to download the NHS app as you do not need a registration code from the surgery
If you are on regular medication your doctor will usually allow you to have a number of repeat prescriptions without having to be seen each time. You will be able to order repeat prescriptions online by either using the NHS app or by using the patient access website. It is possible for a next of kin to do this for you but you will need to contact the surgery to provide consent for this.
- Download the NHS application on your smartphone. You will be asked to complete a video and scan a form of identification. You should then have access. OR
- Register with patient access - you will need a registration code that we can give you in person or over the phone. This works on desktop computers and smartphones.
- You can email the surgery on email@example.com Please note we will not reply to your email when making requests via this method. If you need to contact the surgery please do so in the usual way.
If you do not or cannot access repeat prescribing please let us know and we will try help
We will still accept paper repeat prescriptions.You will be given a printout with the details of your medication on it. Please use this to order a repeat prescription by ticking the items you require. You can then either:
- Post the printout in at the reception white box.
- Post the printout to us. Please note we can only return your prescription if you enclose a stamped, addressed envelope with your request.
- Via our website, please click the link to at the bottom of the page. Please note we will not reply to your email when you make requests via this method. If you need to contact the surgery please do so in the usual way.
Please note we do NOT accept requests for repeat prescriptions over the telephone.
Please allow us at least 48 working hours to have your prescription ready.
You will only have a certain number of repeat prescriptions before seeing your doctor for a check-up. This will usually be once or twice a year. This is done to ensure your health is continuously monitored. Your printout will inform you of how many repeats you have left.
Some patients prefer to have their repeat prescriptions managed by a pharmacy. Lloyds Pharmacy, Bowland Road, Co-Op, Bowland Road and Thacker’s, Altrincham Road www.myrepeats.com